For over 20 years, Northern Lights College has been welcoming international students from around the world to our area of Beautiful British Columbia.
At Northern Lights College, international students enjoy studying English as a Second Language (ESL), university transfer classes, and vocational and trades programs.
While attending Northern Lights College many students complete certificates or diplomas and then successfully transfer to universities across Canada to complete their degree. Students choose Northern Lights College because we offer:
- Small class sizes which means a lot of personal attention for every student
- First and second year university level courses many of which transfer to universities in British Columbia and across Canada
- Lower tuition and affordable on-campus housing and homestays
- Conditional Letters of Acceptance to ESL students
- The option for upper level ESL students to take a combined ESL/UT Program
- Modern, new campuses and residence buildings
- Free wireless and on campus computer usage
- A natural lifestyle (fishing, camping, hiking, outdoor sports, wildlife, Aurora Borealis)
- Friendly people on campus, in our safe city, and in the welcoming homestays
- Many volunteer opportunities
- A great environment with international students studying alongside Canadian students in a peaceful city with no crowds
- Local employment opportunities for students enrolled full-time in academic programs (ESL excluded).
Northern Lights College offers a wide variety of opportunities for International students.
Please email email@example.com to obtain more information.
Northern Lights College
International Education Department
Box 1000, Fort St. John, BC
Canada, V1J 6K1
Fax 1-250-785-1294 or 1-250-787-6224