Northern Lights College is proud to announce the establishment of our International Agents Liaison Office for India, Bangladesh, Nepal, the GCC and China.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Liaison Office include:
- Counseling individuals or groups on the programs offered by Northern Lights College
- Providing information on the Canadian lifestyle, accommodation and cost of living
- Helping with the application process
- Advising and supporting institutions interested in academic collaboration
- Providing pre-departure briefings for students travelling to Northern Lights College
- Providing a base for Northern Lights College officials who visit from Canada to attend spot admissions and seminars
All applications to Northern Lights College will be processed at the College's International Department office in British Columbia, Canada.
- The Director of the Northern Lights College Liaison Office will not make admission decisions.
- All admissions decisions will come from the admissions officers in British Columbia, Canada.
- All fees are payable to the Northern Lights College accounts and additional fees for processing applications will not be charged.
For More Information
Contact: Ms. Suneetha Qureshi, Director – International Office, India
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 am – 6:30 pm
Northern Lights College Office
415 B Wing Maradia Plaza C.G. Road
Ahmedabad 380009 Gujarat
Phone: +91 79 4004 1000
Fax: 91 79 4037 3371
Direct: 91 9352182386
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Skype ID: Suneetha.qureshi
Contact: Mr. Sanjay Laul
Director - China, India Subcontinent & GCC countries
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Northern Lights College India Tour – April, May, June 2013
Suneetha Qureshi, Director – NLC International Office, India, will be travelling to the following cities and hold seminars/ presentations for the interested students and will offer spot admissions to the students.
The seminars will be conducted at offices of authorized agents of Northern Lights College.
Month Day City
May 15 Kochi
May 16 Chennai
May 18 Delhi
June 3 Chandigarh
June 4 Karnal/Ambala
June 5 Patiala/Chandigarh
June 6 Jalandhar
June 7 Ludhiana
June 8 Amritsar
June 9 Batala
For more information, please contact Suneetha Qureshi at +91 93521 82386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
NLC is a participant in the Student Partnership Program (SPP) in India and in China.