Students will use a desktop information management program to organize and share electronic information.
Date First Offered:
This course is offered online:
- Total Hours: 15
Lecture Hours: 5
Laboratory Hours: 10
- Exchanging documents using public folders
Using calendar/daybook features
Planning a meeting
Using a contacts folder
Using email and attachments
Using task manager
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use a groupware program to manage messages and appointments
- Track activities
- View and open files
- Share information with others.
Lab Work: 100 %
Percentage of Individual Work:
Course Offered in Other Programs:
- Text books are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.
- Required - N/A, Instructor supplied resources