Students develop competency in applying appropriate concepts and formats to present information in a well-designed PowerPoint presentation.
Hours: 20 (Lecture Hours 5; Laboratory Hours 15)
ABTC 112 Keyboarding I,
OR permission of instructor
- Design template and auto layouts
- Formatting features such as bullets, clip art, animation, header and footer, and spell check
- PowerPoint Help System
- Handouts and speaker notes to accompany presentations
- Graphs and tables in a presentation
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to
- Plan, design, create, and deliver basic presentations using electronic presentation software
- Create handouts and speaker notes to accompany their presentations.
Passing Grade: 70%
Percentage of Individual Work: 100
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.