This module covers the techniques for mechanically safetying assemblies and fabrication of hydraulic lines.
Hours: 16.6 (Shop/Teaching Kitchen: 16.6)
Admission to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Program.
P9-1 Cable Safetying
- Complete various types of safetying on control cable installation
- Fabricate rigid lines of various sizes and shapes
- Fabricate flexible lines with appropriate fittings
P9-3 Lockwire Project
- Complete various types of safetying on hardware installations
- The student will mechanically safety various assemblies and fasteners using manufacturers recommendations and Industry accepted practices.
- The student will fabricate various rigid and flexible hydraulic lines.
Passing Grade: 70%
Percentage of Individual Work: 100
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.