This module covers inspection and maintenance of landing gear components and installation.
Hours: 33 (Shop/Teaching Kitchen: 33)
Total Weeks: 15
- Brakes and Tire
- Disassemble brake and tire installation
- Reassemble and function test
- Retractable Gear Oleo
- Raise aircraft on jacks
- Disassemble, install OLEO and inspect to manufacturer's specifications
- Reassemble, cycle gear and inspect to manufacturer's specifications
- Lower aircraft and functional test
The student will be able to inspect disassemble and install brakes, retractable gear, and complete maintenance tasks on brakes, retractable gear, and OLEO installations.
Percentage of Group Work:
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.