This module covers the study of techniques for effective troubleshooting and prevention of errors in the maintenance of aircraft.
Hours: 24 (Lecture Hours: 24)
Total Weeks: 15
Admission in to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Program
T20-1 – Troubleshooting
- Develop techniques in solving the wide variety of problems encountered with systems maintenance
T20-2 - Human Factors
- Explain the relationship between human factors and aircraft maintenance
- Explain how human capabilities and limitations can influence task performance and safety in aircraft maintenance and inspection.
- Identify situations in which maintenance errors are likely to occur
T20-3 – Maintenance Management
- Explain maintenance management methodology
- Explain quality assurance within the workplace
- The student will develop effective troubleshooting techniques that can be applied to various situations.
- The student will identify and develop strategies for preventing human errors while accomplishing maintenance on aircraft.
Grading System: Percentage
Passing Grade: 70%
Percentage of Individual Work: 100
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.