The Personal Planning course provides students with the knowledge and skills to set individualized goals and career goals, along with a process of reaching and maintaining them.
Hours: 30 (Lecture Hours: 15)
Total Weeks: 2
- Individual Personal Action Plans
- Goal Setting
- P.A.T.H or plan
- Upon completion of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Write personal action plans
- Demonstrate (in writing) a process for setting goals including steps for reaching and maintaining them.
- Complete a P.A.T.H. or similar plan in written form that provides steps for reaching and measuring their established outcomes
Grading System: Pass/Fail
Passing Grade: Pass (50%)
Percentage of Individual Work: 90
Percentage of Group Work: 10
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.