This module covers the airframe fuel system components and the systems that control the cockpit environment.
Hours: 27.2 (Lecture Hours: 27.2)
Total Weeks: 15
Admission to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Program.
T16-1 - Fuel Systems
- Describe aircraft fuels
- Describe fuel system components
- Explain fuel system operation
- Maintain aircraft fuel system
T16-2 - Environmental Systems
- Explain the theory and operation of aircraft air conditioning systems
- Describe basic aircraft heating and ventilating systems
- Describe aircraft pressurization system operation and components
- Describe the need for and the use of oxygen systems on board aircraft
- Identify regulatory requirements pertaining to aircraft systems
The student will identify the components and explain the function and maintenance of the airframe fuel system and cabin environmental control system.
Grading System: Percentage
Passing Grade: 70%
Percentage of Individual Work: 100
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.