Individualized Studies in English is intended for students progressing towards post secondary entrance requirements. This course will assist learners with instruction in specific skills and knowledge for admission and/or ensure success in advanced courses and programs. This course may be repeated to meet multiple skill objectives.
Date First Offered:
Total Hours: 60
Lecture Hours: 60
This course is offered online:
Identification of an advanced College and Career preparation course(s)
- OR Post-Secondary program of interest
- OR permission of the instructor,
- OR Assessment of English Fundamental Level.
As determined by the instructor offering the advance College and Career Prep course or the Post-Secondary program. (Course outcomes may vary based on identified student needs).
To be determined by the student and instructor offering the advanced College and Career Preparation course or the post-secondary program.
- The outcomes will be listed and forwarded to the Registrar with the grade.
- The Instructor will forward a signed copy.
Other: 100 %
Percentage of Individual Work:
Course Offered in Other Programs: