The Microsoft Office exams have been designed to test a candidate's ability to use an Office application in a way that's more closely aligned with how they would use it every day.
When you pass a Microsoft Certification exam, you become a member of the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) community, with access to all of the benefits provided through the Microsoft Certification Program. You can use your Microsoft account to access your benefits and exams dashboard and to find lots of ways to keep your skills relevant, applicable, and competitive.
Exams you pass and certifications you earn become part of your official transcript, which you can allow potential employers to access directly. A Microsoft Certification is an industry standard which is recognized worldwide and which can help open doors to potential job opportunities.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is in the top 3 skills needed in today’s job market.
- 85% of supervisors say Microsoft Office certified employees are more productive.
- Certified staff earn 15% more, on average, than staff without certification.
- 91% of hiring managers consider employee certification as a criteria for hiring.
- Provides you with the office skills needed for a successful career in today's workforce.
- Hands on learning by doing.