Employed with no recognized certification or university degree-level education?
The Employment Skills Access Program offers you a more secure future.
The Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development is funding a second year of the Employment Skills Access (ESA) program, under the Canada/ British Columbia Labour Market Agreement.
This ESA program is designed to provide eligible individuals with the opportunity to access training in local public post-secondary institutions to prepare them for employment or further education.
- We offer training programs that are specifically selected to help you gain or improve employment.
- We will also assist you to achieve success by developing an Action Plan that is designed just for you.
- Get a leg-up on the competition by enrolling in the Employment Skills Access Program today!
Purpose of the ESA Program
ESA is a provincially-funded program designed to:
- Provide access to skills training for unemployed, non-Employment Insurance clients, as well as for employed individuals without any recognized certification or university degree-level education, to assist them to meet the demands and shortages in the labour market.
- Build career paths for eligible individuals as noted above, to assist them in their long-term attachment to the labour market.
- Strengthen community, social and economic development by addressing skills shortages to meet local labour market needs.
For details, contact Christine Deinstadt at 1-866-463-6652, ext. 7511, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.