The Dean of Student Services is available to meet with you regarding any issues affecting your success, such as:
- Family crisis affecting completion of your program
- Academic struggles to complete or succeed in your program
- Personal/confidential issues affecting your success
- Thoughts of dropping out of your program or leaving NLC
- Personality/roommate conflicts in the Student Residence
- Lack of resources to complete program (food, finance, transportation).
As well, if you have ideas for enhancing student life or Student Services, please bring those to the Dean of Student Services.
Workshops may be hosted by trained NLC staff members to assist students with a number of areas of College life. Workshop topics may include: Study Skills, Time Management, Learning Disabilities, Preparing for Exams, Understanding Anxiety, How to do a Presentation, and Dealing with Depression.
For more information, contact:
Lorelee Friesen, Dean of Student Services