Northern Lights College celebrates the achievements of its students through an annual convocation ceremony, usually held in June. Students enrolled in courses in which successful completion leads to the attainment of a credential or recognition of an achievement are honoured. Convocation ceremonies are held annually at Dawson Creek (includes graduates from Chetwynd and Tumbler Ridge), Fort Nelson and Fort St. John.
Application to Participate in Convocation
To be eligible to participate in convocation the following requirements must be met:
- You must submit an application to graduate to Student Services.
- You must have successfully met your program outcomes in the prior term or expect to successfully meet your program outcomes within the calendar year.
- The Registrar’s Office must verify your eligibility for credential(s).
- You may be recommended by the Program Dean or by the Registrar for recognition of an achievement.
- Outstanding debts must be paid in full.
The College reserves the right to establish eligibility for convocation.