Northern Lights College is proud to announce the establishment of our International Agents Liaison Office in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Liaison Office include:
- Counseling individuals or groups on the programs offered by Northern Lights College
- Providing information on the Canadian lifestyle, accommodation and cost of living
- Helping with the application process
- Advising and supporting institutions interested in academic collaboration
- Providing pre-departure briefings for students travelling to Northern Lights College
- Providing a base for Northern Lights College officials who visit from Canada to attend spot admissions and seminars
All applications to Northern Lights College will be processed at the College's International Department office in British Columbia, Canada.
- The Director of the Northern Lights College Liaison Office will not make admission decisions.
- All admissions decisions will come from the admissions officers in British Columbia, Canada.
- All fees are payable to the Northern Lights College accounts and additional fees for processing applications will not be charged.
For India, Contact: Ms. Suneetha Qureshi, Director – International Office, India
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 am – 6:30 pm
Northern Lights College Office
413 B Wing Maradia Plaza C.G. Road
Ahmedabad 380009 Gujarat
Phone: +91 7043 000 776
Fax: 91 79 4037 3371
Direct: 91 9352182386
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Skype ID: Suneetha.qureshi
Contact Suneetha Qureshi at +91 93521 82386
NLC is a participant in the Student Partnership Program (SPP) in India and in China.