- Student housing will accommodate up to 190 students
- Indoor and Outdoor activity areas
- One-bedroom units for partners
- Assisted living units
- Separate study areas
- Housing Management and Security
- Each bedroom has a computer desk and is Internet ready. (Students provide their own computers.)
- Each suite has a kitchen with a stove, fridge, microwave, and table and chairs.
- Each suite has a comfortable couch and chair, a large picture window, and smaller windows that open.
- Assisted living suites have custom designed kitchens and showers.
Available Floor Plans:
For more information contact:
Phone: (250) 784-7524
- The college reserves the right to modify or cancel any program, course, timetable, fees, or objective without notice or prejudice.
- All housing occupants are reminded to familiarize themselves with the Student Housing Guide and Handbook.