Non-Refundable Application Fee $50 (NLC staff/student) or $100 (non-NLC student) GST and PST will be applied to all stays under 30 days.
Long Term Stay
Damage Deposit $200.
NEW: Applications for Long Term stays received less than 10 business days before the requested move in date will be assessed a $100 Late Application Surcharge. This surcharge is being implemented because there is additional work involved with last minute move in’s and we want to be as prepared for your arrival as best we can.
- Four Bedroom Units $520 per month per occupant
- Two Bedroom Units $585 per month per occupant
- Family unit (2-bed) $1,105 per month; 3 or more beds $1,255 per month
(Under 21 nights)
All short-term stay suites are four-bedroom units.
(Minimum Advance Cancellation Policy - 48 hours; Minimum 2 nights per stay)
Check-out time 4 pm
$40 per night, or $ 240 per week, per occupant - plus PST and GST
*Residence fees include electricity, heat, hot water, basic cable, access to the campus internet, and free parking for 1 vehicle/suite (plug in and non-plug in stalls are available). Rental fees are payable prior to or on the first day of occupancy.
Fees and Payment
Residence occupants are responsible for payment for the first and last month’s rent or for the length of their program for which they are registered to stay on campus, whichever is shorter. Monthly payment in its entirety is due on the first (1st) day of each month. Non-payment of rent will result in initiation of eviction proceedings.
For payment methods consult this document or see Student Services for appropriate payment methods.
For More Information Contact:
Onose Okuguni - Residence Manager
Phone: (250) 787-6239
* The College reserves the right to modify or cancel any program, course, timetable, fees, or objective without notice or prejudice.
* All Residence occupants are reminded to familiarize themselves with the Student Residence Guide and Handbook.