- Student Residence houses up to 102 students
- Indoor and Outdoor activity areas
- Assisted living units
- Separate study areas
- Residence Management and Security
- Each bedroom has an extra long single bed, dresser and desk/chair and is Internet ready. (Students provide their own computers.)
- Each suite has a kitchen with a stove, fridge, microwave, and table and chairs.
- Each suite has a comfortable couch and chair, a large picture window, and smaller windows that open.
- Assisted living suites have custom designed kitchens and showers.
Check out the available floor-plans:
For More Information Contact:
Chris Parrett - Residence Manager
* The College reserves the right to modify or cancel any program, course, timetable, fees, or objective without notice or prejudice.
* All Residence occupants are reminded to familiarize themselves with the Student Residence Guide and Handbook.