Students apply newly acquired skills in an office environment.
Hours: 30 (Practicum: 30)
Successful completion of all required courses in semester one prior to the practicum
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Accurately summarize, record and carry out verbal instructions
- Demonstrate working collaboratively and cooperatively with others
- Apply team and communication strategies
- Share skills and knowledge in formal situations
- Transfer skills and knowledge into the workplace
Grading System: Pass/Fail
Passing Grade: Pass
Percentage of Individual Work: 100
Additional Course Comments:
Students are evaluated by the employer during the practicum
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.