This course covers alternate aircraft configurations and weight and balance considerations and proper aircraft handling.
26.5 (Shop/Teaching Kitchen: 26.5)
Admission to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Program.
Landing Gear Configuration Change
- Install alternate landing gear
- Complete a weight and balance addendum report
- Tow aircraft following procedures and park in designated areas.
- Taxi aircraft following designated route and procedures
- The student will complete a scheduled inspection on a fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft including ground run.
- The student will research aircraft records for compliance with airworthiness directives.
Grading System: Percentage
Passing Grade: 70%
Percentage of Group Work: 100
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.