Students will create a professional portfolio demonstrating and showcasing their Esthetics skills, talents and capabilities. A portfolio is an opportunity to display visual and graphic evidence of an individual’s abilities, creativity and skills to prospective clients and employers. It will be a great marketing tool and will compliment a resume.
Hours: 24 (Lecture Hours: 4; Other: 20)
Course Content:Students will work on this assignment throughout the program to create their portfolio. They will:
- Explore different types of portfolio designs
- Lay out a project time-management schedule
- Explore software options to use in creating a portfolio
- Organize their portfolio in logical order, with table of contents, photos and clear headings
- Take before and after photos, use scenic backgrounds and/or locations
- Edit and modify their portfolio throughout their training to display their best work
- Produce a professional looking document which visually displays their creations and demonstrates their skills
- Create advanced portfolio content with photos throughout the training period.
Grading System: Percentage
Passing Grade: 70%
Textbooks: Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.