Drawing on skills and knowledge gained from the Interactive Technology and Game Design program, students will work as a group to create a technical solution to apply to a real problem or inefficiency in an organization.
Hours: 90 (Tutorials/Seminars: 30; Field Experience/Clinical: 60)
ITEC 245 and MGMT 450, or permission of Chair
In good standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher after a minimum of 30 course credits applicable to the Interactive Technology and Game Design Diploma
- Ownership of student-created intellectual property
- Professional conduct
- Describe inefficiency or problem to be solved
- Apply project management principles to work effectively as a team
- Investigate organizational operations to understand system needs
- Create technical solution to identified organizational inefficiency
- Design and build functional application or relevant technical solution to address inefficiency as per plan
- Interface with organization to implement project
Grading System: Pass/Fail
Passing Grade: Pass
Textbooks are subject to change. Please contact the bookstore at your local campus for current book lists.