This program prepares students to learn all four levels of technical training within the Plumbing Industry. It focuses on trade-specific topics per the BC Plumbing Code, enabling students to carry out various skills in residential, commercial, and industrial settings. Students graduating from this program will receive credit for all levels of apprenticeship technical training and eligibility to write the exam for the Interprovincial Standards (Red Seal) program in the trade.
Plumbers can be employed by construction companies, plumbing contractors and maintenance departments, or they may be self-employed.
Location: Dawson Creek Campus
Length: Approximately 870 hours/29 weeks
Start: Current Apprenticeship level program schedule
Fees: Current Fee Schedule
Admission eligibility as per Skilled Trades BC
- The program is not eligible for Canada Student Loans.
- Personal protective equipment (safety wear, steel-toed boots, gloves, coveralls, etc.)
- Students are required to have a computer (PC or laptop) with minimum computer requirements as listed on the NLC website (www.nlc.bc.ca/Services/InformationTechnology/minPC).
- The program is affiliated with the Trade Program Advisory Committee and Skilled Trades BC.
- The information on this program page is a summary of the official Program Completion Guide approved by NLC’s Education Council. Download a PDF of the Program Completion Guide.
APPLY NOW for the Plumber Apprenticeship program
Do you need more information?
Apprenticeship Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org