The students will learn all levels of technical training to advance to Level 4 status within the Plumbing Industry. The program focuses on trade-specific topics, enabling students to carry out a wide variety of skills used in residential, commercial, and industrial settings according to the BC Plumbing Code. Students graduating from this program will receive credit for all levels of apprenticeship technical training which can lead to the Interprovincial Ticket.
Plumbers can be employed by construction companies, plumbing contractors and maintenance departments, or they may be self-employed.
Location: Dawson Creek Campus
Length: 810 hours/27 weeks
Start: Current Apprenticeship level program schedule
Fees: Current Fee Schedule
Admission eligibility as per the Industry Training Authority
- The program is not eligible for Canada Student Loans.
- Personal protective equipment (safety wear, steel-toed boots, gloves, coveralls, etc.)
- Students are required to have a computer (PC or laptop) with minimum computer requirements as listed on the NLC website (www.nlc.bc.ca/Services/InformationTechnology/minPC).
- The program is affiliated with the Trade Program Advisory Committee and the Industry Training Authority.
- The information on this program page is a summary of the official Program Completion Guide approved by NLC’s Education Council. Download a PDF of the Program Completion Guide.
APPLY NOW for the Plumber Apprenticeship program
Do you need more information?
Apprenticeship Contact: email@example.com