Other Records

Enrolment Verification Letters

Students who need Enrolment Verification for an employer or Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) may ask for an official letter from Student Records. 

Send an email to records@nlc.bc.ca containing your full name, student ID number, and the information you would like to be included in the letter. Allow up to 5 business days for completion. 

Please note:  The College reserves the right to withhold official records for students in arrears or with outstanding books or tools.

Confirmation of Enrolment forms for RESP and external scholarships

If you have a form that you need filled out to confirm your enrolment (e.g. Heritage forms for RESP or a bursary letter from your high school), email the form to records@nlc.bc.ca for completion.  Be sure to include your full name and student ID number in the body of your email. Allow up to 5 business days for completion.

Confirmation of Enrolment forms for government student loans

Only the Financial Aid and Awards department is authorized to complete forms for government student loans - for example, StudentAid BC, OSAP, Student Aid Alberta, etc.

Submit these forms to finaid@nlc.bc.ca.   

Official Course Outlines

Students who need official course outlines may request them by emailing records@nlc.bc.ca

Please include:

  • Student Name

  • Student ID# or birthdate

  • Destination (email address, full mailing address or fax number)

  • Course code(s) of outlines required (e.g. ENGL-100, HIST-103)

There is no fee for this service; please allow 10 business days for processing.