There are three different enrolment models for Career and College Preparation courses:
- Monthly Study Blocks
- Online Continuous Intake
You can mix-and-match to best suit your learning needs for each subject you are studying.
- For example, you can take your Math course as a monthly study block on campus and take your English course online as continuous enrolment at the same time.
- The only rule for mixing-and-matching is you can't swap enrolment models for the same course when you are in the middle of the course - e.g. you can't take your Math course as a monthly study block in February, then change your Math course to online continuous intake in March, then switch that Math course back to a monthly study block in April.
Monthly Study Block Enrolment
- Flexible enrolment - study at your own pace
- Sign up for monthly in-person study blocks held on campus
- Check out available subjects and study block schedules by clicking the links to the registration worksheet for each subject in the table below
- Submit your registration worksheet to Campus Services to complete your enrolment.
Online Continuous Intake Enrolment
- Study online
- Pick your own start date
- You have up to 20 weeks to complete
- All sections must be completed by the last Friday in June
- All classes are asynchronous, although some classes might have a few synchronous online meeting times. Check the section schedule for details.
- To register, download your Registration form and submit to Campus Services.
Semester-Based Enrolment (Fixed-Term)
- 20 weeks long
- Fixed start date, September and February each year
- Classes could be:
- in-person on campus
- online blended (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Check out available classes by clicking the links in the table below
- To register, download your Registration form and it submit to Campus Services.
(Feb 6- Jun 26, 2023)
Schedule will be available by Jun. 2023
(Sep 5, 2023 to Jan 26, 2024)
Schedule will be available by Aug. 2023