To enroll in apprenticeship technical training at NLC:
- Review the training schedule to find the next level and start date that works for you.
- Make sure to be registered with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). If you have questions of how to do it, contact email@example.com
- Complete the Apprentice Technical Training Registration form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have submitted your form, an NLC trades staff person will contact you. Upon acceptance, simply pay your deposit at the nearest NLC campus to reserve your seat.
You may also want to:
- Book a short term stay at our Dawson Creek or Fort St John residence
- Buy your textbooks and any PPE that is required
And finally, come to class!