Help keep your campus healthy.
Before coming on campus, you must do a personal health assessment —this tool> can help.
If you are unwell, do not come to campus
When you are on campus, please remember that masks are mandatory in all indoor public areas, including lobbies, hallways, public washrooms, classrooms, and laboratories. A clear plastic shield is not sufficient.
There are exemptions to wearing a mask, which may depend on:
- the place or activity, such as
- a presentation or lecture with a barrier or distancing,
- communicating where visual cues or lip reading is essential, or
- an empty room, or
- health conditions.
Proof of vaccination is required for:
- students living in student housing,
- health sciences students working in certain health care settings, and
- certain discretionary non-educational activities and events on campus.
Covid-19 FAQ for faculty and staff>
Covid-19 FAQ for students>
If you believe you should be exempt from wearing a face covering, please download the face covering exemption.
Please see our Communicable Disease Plan> for more information. (September 10, 2021)