Covid-19 FAQ – Invigilation

Other topics

New – Mask use | Admissions  |  Classes  |  Financial aid  |  Graduation  |  Library services  |  Services  |  Student housing  |  Technical support

Additional information

Information for Indigenous students and international students.

Can I book an external exam?
We have currently suspended many in-person exams until further notice. Once the directives by the provincial health officer allow, we would be happy to reschedule your booking. In the meantime, please reach out to your institution to see how they are proceeding with exams. If you still require invigilation services, please contact Invigilation to be placed on the contact list.

How do I take my Food Safe exam?
Food Safe is now completely online. If you have a computer with a webcam and a government photo ID, you can take your certified Food Safe exam online when you finish the online course. Please contact the contiunuing education department for more informations.

I require accommodations for my exam, is this still possible?
Please reach out to Access Services to discuss your needs.

Can I still write an off-campus assessment for an online program?
We are handling these assessments on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Invigilation for more information.