We're mostly digital - please contact a Financial Aid Officer if you need a form related to funding.

Note:  Award application forms can be found in Student Awards & Grants Forms or in the description of each award in the catalog.

All government forms for student loans and grants (including the Adult Upgrading Grant) can be found in the StudentAid BC Form Library for you to download.