Requirements to qualify:
- Be a BC resident or have been placed in another province under a Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) or Delegated Aboriginal Agency (DAA) Interprovincial Placement Agreement;
- Be between 19 to 26 years of age (inclusive) or are 17 or 18 years of age, and have graduated from high school and are no longer in care of MCFD;
- Were in care for a combined total of 24 months or longer.
This program covers all tuition and mandatory fees you would ordinarily be charged to attend your program.
- Apply for admission to Northern Lights College
- Download and complete the Provincial Tuition Waiver Program Application Form for us to validate your eligibility for funding with the MCFD
- Submit your Tuition Waiver Application Form to Financial Aid and Awards at firstname.lastname@example.org
Approval should take only a few days. If you have not heard from us in 5 business days, please get in touch: email@example.com.